We are docking on March 3rd - 10th. Island hopping with 4 stops on the Norwegian Pearl. Cozumel, Roatan, Bay, Harvest Caye, and Costa Maya.
Secure your Spot
Spring is a good time to match an ultimate Island travel experience where you visit 4 beaches at once. Yesss! 4 different ports, 4 different cultures, 4 different experiences. Excitement at every stop!! Blue skies matching clear waters, every Island we Break on its a PARTTYYYY!! LET'S GO!!!
- 7 nights aboard the Norwegian Pearl
- All Food and drinks (Non-Alcohol)
- Taxes & Port fees
- All On board Ship activities
- Meet & Greet
- All White Cruise Party
- Cozumel Beach Party Mr. Sanchos beach pass
- Beeach Day Exclusive @ Harvest Caya (Club pass)
- Exclusive Dinner on the boat
- AST party bags
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your winding down time. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, Mid-Ship Balcony — you’ll find yours a well-appointed way to clam down and reminisce on the day. To top it off, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service weather day or night.
Double Occupancy: $840 per person
Triple Occupancy: $795 per person
Double Occupancy: $985 per person
Triple Occupancy: $915 per person
Double Occupancy: $1300 per person
Triple Occupancy: $1100 per person
What's not included
- Travel Insurance
- Flights to Tampa
- Transfers to Tampa Port
- Alcoholic beverages unless mentioned
- 20% Gratuities
- Roatan Beach Exclusive @ Beacher's Bar & Grill
- Beach Break in Costa Maya
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com after you make your reservations.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 6 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Tampa or Ft Lauderdale no later than 12PM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 3PM. No exceptions!
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Men & Children are welcome to attend this event.
Single: $1620 per room ~ Double: $840pp ~ Triple: $795pp
Single: $1830 per room ~ Double: $985pp ~ Triple: $915pp
Single: $2460 per room ~ Double: $1300pp ~ Triple: $1100pp
Terms & Policies
- Making a reservation for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
You are required to register your FULL NAME as it appears on your State Identification or Passport along with your date of birth when making your reservation.
Please Note - Passports are not mandatory but are recommended. A valid State ID with your Original Birth Certificate is mandatory if you're sailing without a valid Passport.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All travelers who are rooming together are required to make their initial deposit together. Also placing ones roommate/s name at checkout when asked or type "Roommate Match". The appropriate info will be forwarded to you. (Make sure your read the rules)
Name changes or additions are allowed at the discretion of AllSeason Travel & Norwegian Cruise Lines. Name changes are subject to cancellation charges and any rate increases. There is a NAME CHANGE fee of $50 for any correction involving names + the fee of the Cruise line.
- Late Payment fee of $50 - $100 if it's before of after deadline.
- You are responsible to keep AllSeason Travel informed if your primary contact changes.