Cruising with Love
The Norwegian Bliss is the newest and biggest boat added to Breakaway family. This fleet was built in 2018. No Set sail to the Eastern Caribbean. St Thomas, Tortola, Nassau. This amazing experience gives a leisure time at all 3 ports.
Feeling Blissful? So are we! This boat has FUN written all over it. We are Island hopping with our love ones. Reminding each other how they are appreciated, love and value, even in our busy lives, and long distance relationships. Norwegian Bliss features a revolutionary Observation Lounge for you to soak in every stunning moment, from bald eagles soaring over glaciers to dolphins splashing through warm turquoise waters. Come aboard and experience the best dining, entertainment, and amenities at sea against a backdrop of natural beauty. Add on a lot more memories. Its time to have fun EMBRACE, LOVE, and REUNITE,
This boat has everything you can imagine on the water. All the entertainment you can imagine, the best restaurants, bars and lounges on any other boat. Classic Havana Bar, 678 Oceans Place, Le Bistro, Madam Lulu’s, Social Comedian night club and so much more.
Get ready for a thrilling ride on this two-level competitive track while putting your driving skills to the test. Get ready for a laser tag battle of galactic proportions under the stars.
SATURDAY - PORT MIAMI
SUNDAY - AT SEA
MONDAY - AT SEA
TUESDAY - TORTOLA
WEDNESDAY - ST. THOMAS
THURSDAY AT SEA
FRIDAY - NASSAU
SATURDAY - MIAMI
- 7 Nights aboard Norwegian Bliss
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Cocktail Meet & Greet
- AST Beach bag
- Adults Only Club Night
- Photo Shoot
- All taxes and port charges
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise. Norwegian Bliss has the biggest cabins that are not just cozy, but are full of things you wouldn't expect from any stateroom: a full private bathroom, Norwegians 24-hour room service just a-call-away. Only 1 Inside cabin left.
- Single Occupancy $1700
- Double Occupancy $940
- Triple Occupancy $900
- Single Occupancy $2100
- Double Occupancy $1310
- Triple Occupancy $1270
Mid-Ship Mini Suite Balcony
- Single Occupancy $2500
- Double Occupancy $1530
- Triple Occupancy $1485
Single: $1700 per room ~ Double: $940pp~ Triple: $900pp
Single: $2100 per room ~ Double: $1310pp~ Triple $1270pp
Balcony Mini Suite
Single: $2500 per room ~ Double: $1530pp ~ Triple: $1485pp
Whats not Included
- Transfers to and from Port
- 20% Gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Transport/flight to Miami
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended.
- Interior Cabin $65.99
- Mid-Ship Balcony $79.99
- Mid-Ship Balcony Suite $99.99
- Single Occupancy = One person to a room
- Double Occupancy = Two persons to a room
- Triple Occupancy = Three persons to a room
- Quad Occupancy = Four persons to a room
- Traveling on Norwegian Cruise required a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid US Passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at Support@allseasontravel.net after you make your reservations.
- Please review our Auto-Billing Details.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 6 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- You should plan to make arrangements to get to the ship before 3PM on February 9th, 2019. No exceptions.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify AllSeason Travel of all email address changes.
- This is a "Open Event" Men & Children are welcome.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to AllSeason Travel are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate and valid state ID.
- Making your payments as agreed will keep your account in good standing.
- You must agree to the terms and conditions in the payment arrangements.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $50 - $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep AllSeason Travel informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.